Schedule appointments securely and conveniently online.
*Please read the following section carefully before scheduling an appointment. Scroll down for answers to FAQs.*
In order to reduce waiting lists and meet the needs of patients, we schedule only a few months in advance. We are currently booked for Initial Visits until July, and would welcome you to check back April 9th to schedule this appointment type. We do suggest that you use this time while your child is in school to have his/her teacher complete the Teacher Questionnaire portion of the intake paperwork. We are honored to be considered for your child's care, and look forward to working with you.
Steps for scheduling an appointment:
- Find your desired appointment time.
- During the online booking, you will be asked to place a credit card for the amount shown on hold. This will be charged in the event you do not show up for your appointment, or you cancel less than 48 hours prior to your appointment time, or by 11am on Friday for Monday appointments. The credit card stored will also be used to cover co-pays and visit fees as outlined in our financial policy.
- Accepted Insurances: Tricare, as well as commercial (non-Medicaid): Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, Optima, and United Healthcare plans. We urge you to contact your insurance provider to have a better understanding of what is covered by your specific plan. CPT codes are outlined in our Fee Schedule.
- Initial Visits:
- Initial visits are separated into two parts. Part 1: The Developmental Assessment, Part 2: Feedback Session.
- Please schedule Parts 1 and 2 for separate days, ensuring they are spaced about a week or less apart.
- Please access the "Welcome Packet" under the Forms tab on this website. This contains important instructions and questionnaires which need to be completed so that you receive the most from your upcoming visit.
- Transfer of Care from Richmond Practice:
- If your child has been seen by Dr. Frazier at her Richmond location, and you would like to receive ongoing care, we are glad you found us!
- Please schedule an appointment for "Transfer of Care from Dr. Frazier's Richmond Practice."
- Please also access the "Transfer to Pathways" welcome packet under the Forms tab. Please bring completed forms to your scheduled appointment.
We want to get to know your child well. Initial visits are separated into two sessions:
Part 1- Developmental Assessment:
Generally lasting 60 minutes, this includes review of all questionnaires and previous evaluations, parent and child interview, neurodevelopmental exam, standardized developmental testing, physical exam, and structured behavioral observation.
Part 2- Feedback Session:
Diagnoses and information from the assessment are reviewed with parents without their child present. A treatment plan is also outlined and parents are provided with a written report of the visit.
Benefits of having two separate sessions:
We know coming to the doctor requires scheduling changes and juggling on your part. We've found that most children are ready to go after 60 minutes of an assessment. Having a separate, parent only feedback session also allows for open discussion of any findings without little ears being exposed to terminology we may wish to share in a different way. It also allows for parents to ask questions freely without distraction.
Appointment Scheduling FAQs
I don't see an opening for the appointment type I need. Why is that?
Appointments are scheduled only a few months in advance. If your appointment type is not available, please check back for openings next month.
What appointment type should I schedule?
- If you are new to this practice, and have never been seen by Dr. Frazier, please schedule Initial Visits Part 1 and Part 2.
- If you have been seen by Dr. Frazier at her Richmond practice, but haven't yet established care at this practice, please schedule a Transfer to Pathways appointment.
- If you would like to speak with Dr. Frazier about your child, without your child present, please schedule a Part 2 Initial Visit appointment.
- For routine follow-up, please schedule a Follow-up appointment.
Should my child see you?
This question is best answered by your child's PCP. Dr. Frazier is unable to provide medical advice or recommendations for your child if she/he has not been seen at this practice.
What will the visit cost me?
Please access the Fee Schedule under the Financials section of this website. You may contact your insurance company with the CPT codes listed to see what your out of pocket expenses will be. If you do not have insurance, or you have an insurance which is not in network at this practice, you will be responsible for the fee-for-service rates.
Do you offer a sliding scale or payment plans?
Unfortunately, insurance companies do not allow this practice to offer a sliding scale. Because this practice has limited support staff, we are unable to provide payment plans.
Can you place me on a cancellation list for care?
We no longer keep a cancellation or waiting list for care at this practice. By scheduling only a few months in advance, cancellations are rare. When a cancellation does occur, it will be available online.